The Institution of Eminence (IoE), University of Delhi, invites applications for affiliation of faculty members of the Colleges of the University of Delhi (50 Fellows) under following thrust areas in various Schools of the IoE.
- Public Health
- Climate Change & Sustainability
- Public Policy and Governance
- Transnational Affairs
- Skill Enhancement & Entrepreneurship Development
- Data Analytics & Informatics (Proposed)
- The affiliation is open to faculty members of the Colleges of the University of Delhi with at least five years of service after Ph.D.
- The affiliation shall be valid for a period of 2 years.
- The selection will be based strictly on a candidate’s record of research publications/ achievements and the submitted Statement of Purpose (SoP).
- The SoP should succinctly mention the research idea/work to be carried out by the Fellow aligned with the above thrust areas.
The IoE Fellows will be entitled to:
- Financial assistance under the Faculty Research Programme (FRP) of the IoE.
- Can apply for extramural grants through the relevant Schools of the IoE.
- Will have access to the available lab/research facilities at the IoE.
Evaluation of Application
- The application shall be evaluated by a Screening Committee constituted specifically for the purpose in each of the thrust areas.
- The decision of the IoE shall be final. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of the application.
The application has to be submitted online using the appropriate links provided on the IoE website “Fellow IoE”: https://www.ioe.du.ac.in/ioe-form/frontend/web
The last date for submission of online applications for Affiliation of IoE Fellows (Colleges) has been extended till 31st March 2022.
- The Fellows are expected to engage in academic activities such as writing research papers, books, obtaining patents and writing research projects for funding.
- The research progress by the Fellows shall be submitted annually to the IoE.
- The Fellows shall contribute to the academic growth of the IoE/University and are expected to participate in research/teaching/outreach of the relevant School of the IoE.
- Any person affiliated with the IoE shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the University/IoE and shall in no way be entitled to any extension of the award or benefits.
- Any person supported by the IoE shall be governed by the existing conduct and discipline rules and regulations of the University.
General enquiries about the positions may be forwarded to Professor Ashutosh Bhardwaj, OSD, IoE (firstname.lastname@example.org).